Here is a book which explains how to write a biography which I found online
It was written by Jenny Alexander
No copyright intended use for educational purposes only
This Newsletter explains how to write a newsletter and is also editable for immediate use
19. Master Class Newsletter
A checklist to complete before my writing conference
- I have read my writing to see that it makes sense.
- I have used ^ to put in missing words.
- I have neatly crossed out words I didn’t need.
- I have used capital letters to begin sentences, for names of people and places and always for pronoun ‘I’.
- I have put in full stops at the end of my sentences.
- I have checked my spellings in my spelling book, with a partner or with my teacher.
- I have put a circle around words I’m not sure how to spell.
- I have read my piece to my partner.
- My partner picked out the best part for him/her.
- I have checked that some of my nouns have adjectives attached.
- I have checked that I haven’t overused some words.
- I am ready for a conference about my writing with my teacher.
Download here: 3. The Writer’s Checklist
Want the blue and red lines for your IW? Here is a blank page in the form of a PP slide
Writing prompt with who, what, where, when: